Jakks Pacific has revealed a number of new The Super Mario Bros. Movie toys ahead of the film’s release on April 7.
Set to hit shelves on February 26, the newly revealed toys include:
- Posable Mario and Luigi plushes (sold separately only at Target, $29.99 each)
- A wave of 5” figures that each include a unique accessory ($19.99 each)
- A 7″ Bowser figure with an illuminated fire-breathing effect ($29.99, batteries not included)
- A wave of 2.5” figures with Pull Back vehicles ($14.97 each)
- The Mushroom Kingdom Castle playset with 1.25″ Mario and Peach figures ($29.99)
- A line of 5″ hanger plush keychains ($5.99 each)
- A wave of 1.25″ mini figures that come in a question block with a background ($5.99 each)
Check out The Super Mario Bros. Movie toy photos below:
The film stars Chris Pratt as Mario, Anya Taylor-Joy as Princess Peach, Charlie Day as Luigi, Jack Black as Bowser, Keegan-Michael Key as Toad, Seth Rogen as Donkey Kong, Fred Armisen as Cranky Kong, Kevin Michael Richardson as Kamek, and Sebastian Maniscalco as Spike.
The Super Mario Bros. Movie is being directed by Aaron Horvath and Michael Jelenic (collaborators on Teen Titans Go! To the Movies) from a screenplay by Matthew Fogel (The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part, Minions: The Rise of Gru). Illumination founder and CEO Chris Meledandri and Nintendo legend Shigeru Miyamoto are producing. Nintendo and Universal Pictures are co-financing the project.